> The latest issues | > General information | > Timetable | > Distribution | > Specifications |
Contents: 192 Pages
Format: 220х290 mm
Circulation: 55 000
Frequency: 10 issues a year
"Beautiful Houses" magazine is the longest established "Beautiful Houses Press" brand. Since 1997 Beaitiful Houses is undoubtedly the natural first choice both for professionals and amateurs and it has become an integral part of work and leasure time for numerous constructors and architects, a must-have for their professional activity. It is also an infinitive source of inspiration both for designers seeking for original ideas and private customers with the sence of personal style giving their own houses the look they love. Besides all that, the magazine is just a good illustrated way for nice informative pastime.
"Beautiful Houses" provides major distinctive features about classical, traditional and modern country houses, their design, construction and decoration, technologies and marerials, accessories.In every issue there are 25 really beautiful houses – realized projects from all over the world, with plans, exteriors, facades, interiors.
Contents of the magazine:
1. “Construction” – complete detailed presentation of realized projects, designed by Russian and foreign architects, including exterior, facades, interior and floor plans.
2. Interview with celebrities in the interior of their own houses.
3. “A house with its own history” – articles about the history and the fate of a famous house.
4. “Master’s house” – a presentation of a realized project of the house designed by a world famous architect.
5. “Projects” – professionally designed projects of apartments – computer graphics with commentary notes and floor plans.
6. “House and Garden” – the most attractive examples of landscape design of country homes’ gardens with detailed annotation.
7. Construction and decoration materials’ market review.
8. “Technologies” – qulified information about modern technologies for construction and decoration of modern private lodging.
9. “Events and News” – everything what is “on the top” in the country houses construction – exterior and interior, exhibitions, events, novelties, information about repair works and home decoration.
Magazines under distribution all over Russia, CIS countries, Baltic States, Europe; addressed dispatch to architectural companies also available.
- retail sales – 90%
- under subscription – 8%
- addressed dispatch – 2%